22.2.09

Teach This Semester

Some sketches of my teachers this semester at the University of Utah.

GOUACHE WITH MORALEZ
This drawing didn't come out the best, so I am going to retry and see if I can come push more of a cartoon style. The mouth went all weird on me too.


SO SOGARD
This one was much better but I may redo just to create a little more character.


THE HISTORY OF RANDELL
I love this drawing the best and feel that I created a better stylized cartoonish feeling and not a retrace of the teachers face. I love this guy, he is the Graphic Design History Teacher and has a bit of history himself in the field.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous26.2.09

    This is so funny:) Nice job Keith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4.5.09

    That one of Randall really does look just like him, crazy!

    ReplyDelete